With more than 10 years of experience in the market Prime Holding Service has accompanied the entrepreneurs to make of their dreams a reality, through its services.
Today, Manager Sandra Pérez shares, from her experience as an entrepreneur, things of relevance to achieve success.
What to do or know before making the decision?
- Must have a work experience that allows you to acquire leadership, sales knowledge, market behavior, mastery of numbers management, personnel management, among others.
- Knowledge and strengthening of the following administrative skills:
- Cash flow management.
- System Administration.
- Personal time management.
- Management of contacts.
- Permanent support of entities such as the “Cámara y Comercio” (Colombian institute for company registration) and Bilateral Chambers; go to seminars, congresses, participate in fairs, business meetings, register to associations like Acopi, Sena, Fenalco, Universities, “Cámara y Comercio” (public entities), etc.
- In the early years there is a high quota of sacrifice, permanently assuming “calculated" risks and finally, all this translate into results.
- Change the mindset of saving to investment.
Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Overcome obstacles: fear, cynicism, laziness, bad habits, arrogance.
- Learn to use the emotions to think, not to think with emotion.
- Be alert for new opportunities, receive ongoing training, show interest.
- The most important thing is to focus. Knowing what I want and where I’m going.
- Strengthen strengths and find ways to help them reduce weaknesses.
- Avoid negative phrases such as “I can´t, it is impossible" to be changed by “I will look at how to do it", “I have learned from this experience" and “I have formed".
- Give employees success, be fair and recognize their efforts.
- Have in mind the law of reciprocity, first give and then receive.
- I do not work to earn money, money works for me and in this way, I learn.
- Action and attitude go hand by hand: I deserve it, I have earned it.
- Specific, achievable, measurable, and realistic goals